Friday, November 12, 2004

The Trip to Araku Valley : Its importance to me

This trip was definitely an episode of my life. Bound within the unknown faces of my college it was really a tremendous monotonous routine that I was going through. I was not feeling well mentally and could feel the grip of depression taking over me. I am still not used to the college and its ways, being grown up as a Pointer with its obvious glamour and friends who matched my mental plane, I found my companions as some too submissive others too loud. Their talks were (are) very average and boring, all either study-oriented or relationship-oriented. Moreover I had found it always hard to mingle with people ; such I had a very small group of friends in school. So even now I find my college not that interesting and can find no logic to inspire myself to go to college on the days without any important classes. The First Semester, knocking at the doors, was also a matter of constant worry and tension.

The National Karate Championship was also making me go to practice thrice a week for special training, which drenched out every single quantum of my energy for the day. Moreover, the tuitions I give twice a week were taking up my potential study time, making my backlogs yet even pronounced and recurring. Thus every week I was completely physically and mentally drained. I could hear someone shouting from my self for a deserving break. This trip was the break. It brought me almost everything I wanted, with my parents not going, I found it even easier to be me, be it good or bad. It brought peace to my mind and to my eyes and my lungs. Though I wanted more adventure than luxury, I understood that this was against the ways of almost everybody. There was not a single thing to complain about. This trip was like a dream come true with all the luxury and mesmerizing scenes and all the good company around. They were like friends to me even due to an age difference of two decades. I enjoyed every bit of time with them.

But, now I feel, a little loneliness would perhaps been better. I had planned to strengthen my soul and try to shed off some of my mental weaknesses and capture everything I see in the video camera of my mind. But due to involvement in some paltry affairs I lost in this mission. I do not attempt to give any excuse. I admit that I could have still fulfilled my mission. But due to my own weakness I failed. And now I suffer for it, as I realize and if I could’ve got 100% from this trip, I got only 20% in the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

text is very good but long. for most reader it is too long at one go. next time split them. ----- ignoramus

Anonymous said...

the text has spoken the language of your heart...