Thursday, June 23, 2005

Daily Dose : 1

My semester being over, I'm wasting my days gracefully. Not even a week has gone, so I've planned only for enjoyment like watching movies (in theatres, as no cable is available and I dont have a stock of VCDs right now), playing computer games and visiting friends'.

However, I've some plans in mind :

1. Becoming a member of a public library with good collection of literary and technical books.
2. Resuming my karate training.
3. Learning to write programs in visual C and C++, data structure, and may be Java.
4. Reading some good books.
5. Visiting IIT Kharagpur and seeking some career advice.
6. Start to go to the swimming club.
7. Starting the proposed coaching centre (and ask for Tilakmama's flat for 2 evenings per week).

Today I saw 'Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose : The Forgotten Hero'.As usual this patriotic film was full of information and director Shyam Benegal has sucessfully matched the reel life appearances with the real life appearances. However, Bose seemed too plump and Hitler too skinny. If we took a Arithmetic Mean of their physical dimensions, then it would've been perfect. The story was full of passion and the music by A.R.Rehman was also very good. But it was way too much lengthy. Almost 4 hours ! And there was no recess ! I felt very hungry at the end. My friend Soumya and I had mutton rolls after the movie. But on returning home I saw a slice of pizza and some Chicago Wings waiting. However, most surprisingly, I didn't like today's Double Crunch Cheese Pizza. The Wings were more appealing.

Tomorrow, I have plans to visit the landmark book-stall and to go swimming with buroda. I hope I can get up early from the bed.

No comments: