Sunday, October 09, 2005

Moha-Shashti : Pet-Pujo #1

Today was Shashti, the first day of Durga Puja.

I was in front of my PC till 6pm. After that I decided to go out and have some fun. Oh, I had just forgot....I had actually got out at 12pm in the morning to take some snaps, but rain came pouring in and I didn't find a suitable angle to make a good snap.....so at the end no shot was taken.

I had decided to spend eating this Puja and had saved around 500 bucks for it. So, at an average I can spend 125 bucks on these 4 days.

Today(to-evening), I got out ...here are the things that I had done :

1. Ekdalia Evergreen Pandal
2. Durgabari Pandal & Cultural Functions incl. Ondhokar Nogori
3. Singhi Park Pandal
4. Hindusthan Park Pandal
5. From Arambagh's Chicken (Triangular Park Branch)
Chicken Wings Masala Roast (2*6.5=13/-)
Chicken Tikka Kebab (15/-)
Chicken Shik Kebab (25/-)
6. From Club 9 :
Chicken Biriyani (35/-)
7. From Monginis (Rashbehari Branch)
Chocolate Ice-Cream(8/-)
8. Home

No comments: