Thursday, February 09, 2006

Living life Kingsize !

Well, Thursdays are always special to me. There are many reasons, some being that, this day is a holiday for us in the college and also that I dont have to teach my students on this day. So virtually, the whole day I'm free to do whatever I wish to !

In general, on this day I go to the British Council Libraby and surf the books. I also visit The National Library. Then again, I see someone or go to somebody's place for some adda (chatting). Today, I chose to enjoy a food fiesta !

Here is a list of things that I had today and all in 2 hours :
1. Chocolate Milkshake from Hiland Park
2. 2 mango-malai barfis + 2 chocolate-malai barfis + 1 kalakand
3. Chicken Roll from Campari, Gariahat
4. 4 Chicken Wing Roasts from Arambagh's Chicken, Triangular Park
5. Metro Dairy Chocolate Ice Cream from Monginis, Rashbehari Crossing

I could've managed a Mutton Breast Cutlet too, but in Campari I learnt that on Thursdays, nobody cooks mutton. Anyways, its 7:58pm now and I am going to read Agatha Chistie's Miss Marple Omnibus and then doze off with some Classic Poems and music.

Today is the only day that I regain my energy to carry on with the next 6 days with a very tight and tiresome schedule. I wait all the week long for the Thursday to come.

LONG LIVE THURSDAYS !!

1 comment:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Living life kingsize indeed!!!

LOL so much u ate!!!!! man!! :P