Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Great Exploiting Bitches !

‘She did not talk to me in front of her smart set’
SR, PARK CIRCUS
Source : Times of India, dated: 22 March, 2006

She was the heart throb of our class. Almost every guy in college tried to befriend her. I did not even try. She was way too beautiful and I was the complete nerd. I knew that she would not be interested in me at all. One day I was sitting in the library and completing my notes. That’s when she walked up to me and said hi. I was too stunned at first. I could not even open my mouth. All I did was nod my head. She asked if she could sit beside me and I said “Why not?”. We began talking about our classes and studies. Our first semester exams were approaching and all of us were busy completing our notes. She told me a sob story about how due to personal problems at home she could not concentrate on studies and complete her notes. I felt sad for her.

Out of concern and also falling for her charms, I volunteered to help her out. It so turned out that I spent all of my time completing her notes. When I asked her why she could not do it herself, she said that she was busy taking tuition classes and also problems on the homefront kept her from doing so. During this time she used to regularly hang out with me. We went out for long drives after our classes and feasted on ice-cream. But one thing that always bothered me was that she refused to hang out with me in college. There she had her own set of friends. The exams soon got over. All of us passed with flying colours. She did really well in her papers too.

The day our results were out, I was happy for both of us. I went up and congratulated her. She was standing with a group of her friends. they were the ones who were considered hip and happening in the college. when she saw me coming, she tried avoiding me. But I still could not understand. On congratulating her, she answered in a very cold voice. Then her friends asked her, “Hey, who’s this?” She replied, “Oh! no one. Just one of the guys who is crazy about me as usual.” I thought this happened only in films. But it happened to me in real life.

I walked away from there in a daze. ‘Is this true or I’m just watching a film?’ I asked this to myself over and over again. But then I realised this is not the silver screen. It is the story of my life. Now I’m really wary of making friends with good looking women. They have a pretty face, no doubt. But their hearts are really black.

----------------------------------------
These are today's girls. Pretty-faced, but hearts filled with bullshit.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

aww Vivek thats an awful thing to say...how bitchy can she get! I think she's a beautiful bimbo..forget ppl like that...not that her heart is black but she is totally dumb..thats what it is.

And she's definitely not worth it!

Keshi.

dwaipayan said...

er pecone ki kono personal reason ache?