Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Upgradations !

I've added the analog clock and the statcounter to this blog. I hope they bring some glitz amongst the possible monotonousity ! I also plan to launch the RSS/XML feed to this site, but can't figure out how ! Any help/advice/suggestion would be gladly accepted and are eagerly awaited.

Anyhow, today was a very long day : surfing through the books in the British Council Library and then the National Library and then to a friends house. It's 1 at night now. Gotta go to sleep.

3 comments:

PuNeEt said...

hi Vivek...
thanx for dropping by my blog...
you seem to be a pretty old blogger.. cool :-))

take care
cheers

Anonymous said...

My advice to u is --- DONT TEASE UR SISTER AND DELETE ALL THOSE RUBBISH SONGS IN UR COMPUTER LIKE CHEMICAL BROS AND POISON

Anonymous said...

How did you add them?
(The_One from FFL)